April 6, 2010

What a bad day for me!

Having eye infection is suffering!
When expose to sun, my left eye freaking pain!
and now my left eye is super red !

What a bad day for me!! :(
But i did enjoy today.
Steamboat with my buddy.
Was enjoying there.
We went Tasty Pot, Sunway for steamboat.

Super duper full !
Cost us RM28.50!! Which is expensive.
But we do enjoy!
So i think it worth to have dinner there :D

Currently I'm inlove with taylor swift song!
I think her songs are good.
And really suitable for me! hahaha
AND I'm not her FAN!!!
:P

Tomorrow advanced advertising test.
10 chapters to study.
Crazy ! :(
After tomorrow test I'm so relax!
Wait for final only.
Final exam gonna start at 19/4 to 22/4!
After that holiday for 3 weeks! Hurray :D:D:D

Plan to go for a vacation.
But seem like everyone have their
own plan :(
Boring!! Why not we go for vacation at thailand or taiwan?!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment