March 28, 2010

What a busy month.

Finally I'm not that busy.
Done with Exhibition and CSC report!
Need to relax myself again tomorrow.
Following weeks will be busy AGAIN!
Advanced advertising test
media plan test
media plan presentation

I think I have change for this semester.
more and more hardworking
compare to previous semester.
maybe because it's my last two semester?
or am I really changing?
Maybe I'm changing.

I'm getting older
must know how to think
maybe i should think of my future more often.

When i'm stress I need foods!
my god, I'm getting fatter lol
but why do my friends say i'm getting slimmer.
haha i guess they didn't see it clearly :D

Going mid valley with cousins later.
Monday media test.
Study already but need to revise back again.
so i won't forget the term!!
at least i need to remember the term.
then only i can crap the whole idea out! LOL

Its getting late now.
Time for bed.
good night people :)

Love,
sher yong

No comments:

Post a Comment